<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Progressive Homeschool
Welcome! We practice science-intensive evidence-based education.

Our bounty was great

Friday, November 25, 2005
Well, I hope your turkey day was as delicious as ours! Q helped out and learned alot about how to make this feast.

Pics below:

Bread that Q helped me make.

tday bread - 1


The Turkey and some fixings.

tday turkey - 1


This is what it looked like outside when I got up at 6:30 to start the bread dough. A lovely delicate snow all day long, was amazing.

trees

::
12:54 PM :: 2 comments
2 Comments:
  • I don't know why, I just love taking pictures of my fresh-baked bread! My hubby thinks I'm nuts. When I took pictures of our Thanksgiving meal, he said "You're not going to blog that, are you?".

    By Blogger Gem, at 9:19 AM  
  • gem: LOL! I totally know what you mean. My family wonders daily what will show up on the blog.

    Fresh baked bread, esp. all that hard work, is fun cuz it often comes out looking great.

    Turkey, on the other hand, cant really be successfully shot after its been cooked! Food photogs pull the turkey out after 30 minutes, brush it with something like soy sauce to darken. Our turkey didnt look like what you see in the pic! (looks like a leper).

    By Blogger nika, at 9:27 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

nika :: permalink
>