<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Progressive Homeschool
Welcome! We practice science-intensive evidence-based education.

Eldest Book Journal 10-10-05

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
I know you all have been waiting impatiently for the next installment! Here it is.


Eldest Book Journal 10-10-05


"Eragon met a much larger dragon than Saphira. It was a golden dragon. Its name was Gladier. Its rider was named Oromis. Oromis was elven. Gladier was longer than Saphira and also wider, too. Oromis lived in a mountain so he wouldnt die from any fights. He wanted to pass on knowledge to new riders. Eragon was a new rider so he taught him LOTS of spells."

::
12:04 PM :: 4 comments
4 Comments:
  • The illustration is great! My kids won't let me blog their stuff. They always tell me it's "private".

    By Blogger Kara, at 12:18 AM  
  • I can understand that. Q isnt worried about this but I do check with her before I put stuff up.

    By Blogger nika, at 10:55 AM  
  • Nice illustration. Um, I think the golden dragons name is actually Glaedr?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  
  • Adurna: indeed your right! She was probably spelling from phonetics right there..

    By Blogger nika, at 1:09 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

nika :: permalink
>